As expert catering consultants and food service consultants we support and advise businesses and organisations who require and use soft facilities and management services. The definition of 'soft services' includes such things as ensuring that the building is cleaned properly and regularly as well as monitoring the performance of contractors e.g. catering contractors, reception staff, cleaning contractors, etc.
Ramsay Todd Ltd are the first Catering Consultancy to be awarded the Corporate Ethics Mark for the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
We have adopted the CIPS code of practice providing reassurance to our clients that we apply appropriate methods for our procurement assignments.
If you would like to know more, please contact Ramsay Todd today.
Ramsay Todd's vision is for our clients to be delighted with the consultancy support received because: it was appropriate, well thought out and addressed their organisational needs.
- Continuous personal and professional development for all employees and associates
- Attendance at networking events, forums and trade shows to keep abreast of current thinking
- Interactions with and between employees and associates will be welcoming, professional, productive and rewarding
- Employees and associates will deliver high standards of work from both a visual and content perspective
- To listen carefully to our clients
- To behave in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- To do what we say we will do
- To make a positive impact on the client services being reviewed
- To constantly challenge our knowledge and seek to gain new insights